Allison!!!
Congratulations! I will get your prize in the mail Saturday or Monday because we are on our way out of town.
I want to thank all of you for your support and ideas.
I will need all of you to email me your mailing address so I can send you your prize for entering the giveaway. You can send it to kim [dot] woodbury [at] gmail [dot] com.
I will also be doing some tutorials on different items... let me know what you'd be interested in learning!
hollidaisy will be getting new items frequently too! I'm trying to keep the prices low so that purchasing is reasonable for anyone interested.
Once again, THANK YOU!!! I couldn't do it without you!
3 comments:
i luckily already got some of your cute stuff, so don't worry about sending anything to me. i love the clips kim, and thank you for the cute, cute bonus cards! they will definitely be useful this christmas!
Kim,
I am so happy for you. I can't wait to have you home for Christmas. Don't worry about sending me anything.
I love you tons.
Mom
Kim,
The ornaments are wonderful.
Mom
Post a Comment