Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Silhouettes on the Shades

OK, sorry if giveaway posts bother you... but its my due date and I'm feeling like something has to go my way today, right?!?! Maybe this is it...

There is a new machine out there in crafty blogland called a Silhouette. It looks amazing! It does vinyl (which would be really cool) and paper cutting (which I would definitely use) and glass etching (fun!) and what I think I like best of all is its heat transfer ability (how fun and easy would it be to make embellishments for clothing!). Needless to say, I want one... however, I don't think my hubby is much interested in me spending even more of his hard earned dough on yet another crafting item. SO, I'm entering a giveaway in hopes that I can win one and then everyone will be happy!

The giveaway is on a blog I really enjoy called Tatertots and Jello. It ends today, so if you want to enter, be sure to check it out right away!

1 comment:

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

It took me a minute to figure this all out...and some clicking on the links, but...

I DEFINITELY THINK YOU SHOULD WIN THIS!!!!

My vote is for you!!! Yup, it is the new handy-dandy tool of the 21st Century.

Good luck. LOve, JTMIL