I love wreaths. I would love to have them on my door, over my fireplace, over my bed, over my TV... you get the idea. Trouble is I've always felt they are expensive or a lot of work to make. Well, I decided it was time I gave it a try and embellished one. I love how it turned out! It was a nap time well spent. Every time I drive up to my house I smile.
7 comments:
Love it! And the wreath is something I would love to do as well.
Kim,
The wreath is beautiful. Way to go girl. I think that you did a fantastic job.
Love Mom
That's beautiful!!!
We (Josh) made a wreath last week. I picked out the trimmings. My (Josh's) first one, too!
:)
It's gorgeous girl! I was thinking I would buy one after Christmas in the clearance sales this year, I'm sad I don't have a cute one to hang on my door. Was it hard to make? Maybe I should give it a shot.
Well, aren't you the clever girl!!! I LOVE IT!!! I made a pine cone wreath once. I felt like I had done my life's creative work. Then I dropped it and it broke.
:(
The end.
love, J
Love the wreath - it turned out very elegent! I don't love the dumb Christmas sled handing on my front door. Maybe I'll give this a try...
Your wreath turned out great, I love the simplicity...there is just the perfect amount on there. The Dicken's festival was just in SLC. It travels though. I think you could look it up on-line and see where it goes.
Post a Comment