We have been doing a little bit of "summer school" at our house. Not the boring kind of school, but fun stuff where they learn a little something too.
I found this great site Sun Scholars. She has an entire program for learning throughout the summer with your kids. We have done some of the activities and really enjoyed them. The best part is the kids are so busy having fun, they don't worry that they're doing math!
One thing I love is that she has a "free sample" of the program you can download to see if you would like her stuff.
Anyhow, she is getting close to her 1000th follower and is giving away her entire summer program for FREE to the lucky person who becomes the #1000! I figured I'd share it here so if you're interested you can sign up. And incidentally, if you're #1000 and you let her know that I referred you, I also get the program for free! Win-win-win!
She also has great ideas for things other than learning too... some of my favorites:
This awesome shark watermelon. Seriously how cool is that?!?!
I love her lemonade stand learning ideas!
Adore these fabulous flower pillows! I had a picture here, but I couldn't get it sized right for some reason...
So go check out Sun Scholars and see if its tickles your fancy like it has ours.
4 comments:
Amazing! I (not really) almost wish I had little kids again so I could do some of these!!! That shark is over the top!!! Very clever!
Love, Jtmil
I love this shark!
WOW! I loved the pillows. And I thought that I wished I had thought about a lemonaid stand as so many ways to learn. Thanks for sharing.
Love Mom
hee hee!! that is awesome! thanks for the info, i love fun summer learning ideas. :)
Post a Comment