Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Poetry

If you read our family blog, you've already heard about this, but since I'm a proud little sister I just wanted to invite you to my brother Sean's website.
He has been writing poetry for as long as I can remember and he is so good! Since I know you all enjoy a good book, I thought you might also enjoy some great poetry. It isn't down and depressing, but it can make you think (see In The Mansions of my Father).
I have enjoyed many of his poems for their wit (see Rubber-necker's Revenge or Jelly Beans) and if any of you know Sean you know he is as witty as they come!
This is the same Sean who has joined us for book club once or twice, he chose the books for this month and please don't let his critique of Twilight keep you from his poetry ;) he is incredibly talented. Anyhow, I hope you all enjoy his art as much as I do!

1 comment:

aLi said...

Hey Kim, I also enjoyed the "ODE TO POO"
It caught me off guard, however, when I learned that it was his wife, H that was the one ode-ing (if you will) to poo.