OK, I have this post at the very bottom of the blog, but I thought it deserved to be brought to the surface again. I want to know what you are reading and what you have been reading. Keeping track of your reads is a great thing for personal history, so use this as a means!
Love you all!
6 comments:
Right now, I am actually reading "The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" by C.S. Lewis. It's number 3 in the Chronicles. I am loving it!
The Memory Keeper's Daughter was awesome! I really liked it, so did my sister.
Hi Kim, My name is Kina and I'm a friend of Terra's. I think she talked to you about me being interested in joining your bookclub. is there a book that you guys are currently reading? Oh, I have a friend who would also like to join. Is that alright?
Hi Kina, You are more than welcome to join our little book club, the more the merrier! We are currently reading To Kill A Mockingbird. I will hopefully have questions posted soon.
Thanks Kim! I'm really excited about joining. I've been reading Ender's Game just because I've heard so much about it. Do you usually post what the next book is for the month on this blog? I couldn't find it anywhere. Here is my email address if that's how things go out: kinasmit@hotmail.com
Thanks again!!
Hey Kim-the-girl, guess what I read half of yesterday? TWILIGHT! I finally got it from the library yesterday, and I made it halfway through the book! Talk about a page-turner. Whew!
Post a Comment