Once upon a time there was a girl. She loved to read, she loved to create, and she loved to cook. Then she remembered she had 6 kids and didn't have time for any of those things... this nook is for Kim, the individual; not Kim, the mom; not Kim, the wife; just Kim, the girl.
Friday, December 21, 2007
Book Club
If any of you have ever been to a real book club meeting, you know that lots is talked about that is unrelated to the book, or even books in general. I have been wanting to have a place to talk about everyday things that aren't really for my family blog, so I have decided to use this venue. Check back here if you're OK with posts that aren't all about the kids or what we're doing as a family. I probably won't be doing a whole lot of pictures, so if thats what you're interested in the family blog is the one for you, but if you want to hear whats going on in the mind of a semi-sane mom and what she's reading, join me here anytime. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like both, so I will be reading both and commenting on both. This way I feel like I am a part of your family just like all of the rest of family's family.
Post a Comment