For Mother's Day I made my mom and mom-in-love some cards to have on hand. I just wanted to keep a record of my creations so I can remember what I like and don't like.
I love using paint chips to make cards. At Lowe's they have one paint brand with the square cute out already, it is perfect for card making! Paint chips are great because they're colorful and they're free!
I love using paint chips to make cards. At Lowe's they have one paint brand with the square cute out already, it is perfect for card making! Paint chips are great because they're colorful and they're free!


6 comments:
Nice work!
They are a great gift too. I have already use the first two for shower cards. So keep them coming.
Wow, those are so cute! You are amazing Kim. I like the paint chip whatchamacallit idea.
Cute cards! I'll have to borrow some of your ideas.
p.s. What's the new book for June? I can't remember and couldn't find it on an earlier blog.
You should invest in a Cricut...they make scrapbooking and card making sooo easy! I love mine and it saves so much time! :)
Post a Comment