I made my daughter some pajamas for Christmas and I am so happy with how they turned out! I had this adorable flannel with birds on it (I got it in the remnant box at Hancock for cheap) and made pants with it. I didn't have enough for the shirt, so I came up with this option. I had fleece on hand and just used little scraps to make a little bird using the pants as a pattern.
Once upon a time there was a girl. She loved to read, she loved to create, and she loved to cook. Then she remembered she had 6 kids and didn't have time for any of those things... this nook is for Kim, the individual; not Kim, the mom; not Kim, the wife; just Kim, the girl.
Monday, January 04, 2010
Birdie Jammies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kim,
I am so proud of you and the way you are so talented. This turn out darling. You did a great job, and you should be proud.
Love you tons
Colleen
ooh that is adorable!
Very cute! You have a gifted eye.
Post a Comment