You Are Pocahantas!

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.
Which Disney Princess Are You?
I think this fits me a lot better than Marianne Dashwood, maybe thats because its all positive. I'm so vain!
4 comments:
You are a free spirit. I think that this discribes you to a tee.
Oh I am laughing so hard! Pocahantas is my nemesis! Jason used to date a beautiful girl we called Pocahantas because she looks just like her!
I have to say, the description of Pocahantas does describe you to a tee!
Ahhh!!!! I just took the quiz & I'm Pocahantas TOO!!! AHHHHHH!
After reading the awesome qualities of Pocahantas...I wouldn't want to be anyone else :).
Post a Comment