Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Brownie Alert!!!

I just wanted to make sure that I passed along the info that a few of us have figured out the hard way... 20 minutes is not long enough to cook these brownies to perfection. I think 25 might be, but I didn't time mine the last little bit so I'm not quite sure.

Make no mistake about it though, these brownies are my favorite (my 6 year old reading over my shoulder while I typed added "delicious" as I paused looking for the right word to describe them). So, there. you. go.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

aLi said...

dude you're killing me talking about brownies!!! It's that time of day where I usually eat something chocolate. But thanks for the tip. I can't wait to try it.

Grandma Hoss said...

The brownies are great! Even when cooked for only 20 minutes. But they weren't as good the first day when cooked for 20 minutes. Dad & David love, love loved them.

Hugs & kisses Mom