Carrie tagged me, so here you go. More info than any of you cared to know about me. :)
- Your cell phone? Its pretty boring, I just need a basic phone so I can make calls, no texting, internet, etc. for me.
- Your hair? Is driving me crazy right now! I need a haircut, but don't know what to do with it.
- Your mother? Can do anything.
- Your father? "Gets" me (for the most part).
- Your favorite food? Cheese.
- Your dream last night? I don't remember.
- Your favorite drink? Water.
- Your dream/goal? So many, one fun one is to own and run my own community theatre someday.
- What room are you in? Living room.
- Your hobby? Crafts in many varieties and reading.
- Your fear? I get anxiety in large groups and in water (especially if the two are combined).
- Where do you see yourself in 6 years? Sending baby boy to kindergarten and possibly being home alone during the day, so hopefully in a cleaner house.
- Where were you last night? Home all evening with my sweet family (first time in a few days, so it was wonderful!).
- Something you aren't? A neat freak.
- Muffins? Yes, please, anything without nuts.
- Wish list item? Too many...
- Where did you grow up? Northern Utah.
- Last you did? Got boy #2 a bowl of cereal.
- What are your wearing? Yoga shorts and T-shirt.
- Your TV? Off.
- Your pets? Do 4 rowdy munchkins count? Oh, and our stuffed dog, Grubby.
- Friends? My lifeline.
- Your life? Great.
- Your mood? Quite good, though I could do without the sinus headache.
- Missing someone? Family.
- Vehicle? Odyssey.
- Something you aren't wearing? Shoes.
- Your favorite store? Home Depot?
- Your favorite color? Green.
- Last time you laughed? This morning. Reading the latest LOST recap from longlivelocke.com
- Last time you cried? Wednesday.
- Your best friend? Hubby. He's the best!
- One place you go over and over again? The washing machine.
- Facebook? No thanks.
- Favorite place to eat? Out with no kids, anywhere will do. I do love Red Lobster, Jason's Deli, Red Robin, I'm sure I could go on... I really like food.
2 comments:
I found that quite fun to read. Thanks for the information.
Love you tons. Mom
Wow....I am fascinated by the Own and run my own community theater one day. AMAZING!!! You are a talented girl! love, JTMIL
Post a Comment