Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Blogging Woes

I have had a few people have trouble accessing my blog since I change to my "cute" background...so I thought I'd change it to a regular blogger template and see if that fixes the problem.  Please let me know if you're having trouble or if this takes care of it!

Thanks!

3 comments:

KellyAnne said...

Much better! It was very very cute but I couldn't get it to load. I thought it was just me!

Anonymous said...

This came up great. I liked your other blog page better. I found that all I had to do is click on the April date to the right to pull up your new blog info. But this way it just came up without having to click on something different to see if you had added anything new.

I love you tons. Grandma Hoss

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Unfortunately those Pyzam templates can be a bit spotty at times. Let me know if you want some help with your blog design. I have a free blog template site - feel free to poke around there for ideas. =)