Thursday, April 10, 2008

Book Tag

Jeni just got her first tag and is really excited! She just tagged me with this interesting one...

Here are the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people

Book: UGLIES by Scott Westerfield (my current read)
Sentence:
Tally collapsed onto the bed, covering her face with her hands and sobbing.

Tag: Terra, Liz, KellyAnne, Kim V., Camille

I haven't even gotten this far in the book yet, so I have no idea what Tally is so upset about.

If I didn't tag you and you're dying to do it, please do...if I did tag you and you hate being tagged, please accept my apologies and I will not hold it against you if I don't see this on your blog! ;o)

For book club in my ward last month we read Jane Eyre, we all had different editions and learned that each edition had a different number of pages...wouldn't it be funny if we all had this tag then...

3 comments:

Liz said...

I have already just joined Shelfari which is kind of like goodreads so I think I will just stick with that because my bookshelf is already set. You can link to my Shelfari bookshelf from my books and hobbies blog to see what I have read, what I want to read, etc. Please recommend books you like.

I just had a friend recommend a book called "Three cups of tea" which she said is a MUST read and a true story. I am going to read it after I finish the three other books I am reading.

You can check it out at www.threecupsoftea.com - it's not the kind of thing I would pick out on my own.

Jeni said...

Kim..let me know how you liked the uglies, I've been thinking about reading that series.

Allison said...

How do you tag someone? This looks kind of fun.