I have developed such a PASSION for reading that I thought it might be a fun way to keep in touch with my loved ones. I have created this blog to act as an online "book club" where we can discuss a variety of books.
The way I want to try it to begin with is to select a book each month or every other month and then discuss it through comments on this blog. We'll try it for a few months and see if this is the best format for our "club."
I ask that we refrain from comments that will belittle others and that may be offensive. I'm sure that will not be a problem! :)
When you post a comment, be sure to put your name. It might be nice if you include how you know me, since I will be the common thread among you all.
Hopefully this will be a fun venue to keep in touch and expand our literary horizons! Thanks for playing! ENJOY!
Kim
1 comment:
YiPEE Kim! How excited I am!!
(love your lil' sis' in law)
Post a Comment